PPC (Pay-Per-Click) ads can appear on various online platforms, depending on the advertising network and strategy. Here are some common places where PPC ads may appear:
1. Search Engines: The most common placement for PPC ads is on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. These ads appear at the top or bottom of search engine results pages (SERPs) and are triggered by specific keywords.
2. Social Media: PPC ads can be displayed on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. They can appear in users’ newsfeeds, as sponsored posts, in the sidebar, or other designated ad spaces.
3. Websites: Many websites participate in ad networks like Google AdSense. These sites display PPC ads, typically in the form of banner ads, text ads, or interactive ads, on their web pages. The ads are often contextually relevant to the site’s content.
4. Display Networks: Google Display Network and similar networks allow advertisers to place PPC ads on a vast network of websites and apps, expanding the reach of their ads beyond search engines.
5. Online Marketplaces: E-commerce platforms like Amazon and eBay offer PPC advertising options, allowing sellers to promote their products within the marketplace’s search results.
6. YouTube: Video ads, including pre-roll and in-stream ads, can be delivered to viewers on YouTube through PPC campaigns.
7. Mobile Apps: Mobile app developers can use PPC advertising to promote their apps within other mobile apps.
8. Email: Some PPC advertising networks enable the placement of ads within email campaigns and newsletters.
9. Local Directories: PPC ads can also be found in online local directories and review websites like Yelp.
10. Maps and Navigation Apps: Some PPC ads are displayed in map and navigation apps, helping local businesses get noticed by users in their vicinity.
11. Shopping Comparison Engines: For e-commerce businesses, PPC ads can appear on shopping comparison engines like Google Shopping.
The specific placement options and ad formats may vary by platform. We choose where to display ads based on our clients target audience, budget and campaign objectives.